Friday, February 02, 2007

Surgery Stat!

Two days ago I had my knee operated on. They went in and stitched the medial meniscus in my right knee. I was knocked out for a couple hours and when I came to, I experienced the worst pain I've felt in all 26 years of my life and continue feeling to this moment. Now I'm looking forward to a slow but steady three month recovery, hopefully without the crutches in a month or so.

Understandably I haven't done much on the computer so the blog has been empty since Tuesday. I've tried to keep up with the news but I'm only getting bits and pieces. One thing that does remain constant is the need to IMPEACH George Bush. I've watched the buffoons on cable news parrot GWB's talking points and my heroes Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert dissect the idiocy of it all the last two nights. So there is still more surgery to be done, and that is at the White House. The Congress must act as soon as possible because waiting this Presidency out is unacceptable, the pain is too great for our nation.