Sunday, February 03, 2008

Super Linky Sunday

I still haven't decided if I am going to watch the game later. There was supposed to be a party at one of my friends' places but that seems to have fallen through. Since I was 14 and my Raiders left/went back to where they came from being a fan of an NFL team wasn't as appealing to me. Sure I like watching here and now and college is exciting, but I'm more of a baseball/hockey/basketball armchair athlete than for today's activities, though I will admit I'm pulling for the Giants...just a little bit. Enough about me, here's some links you may or may not have seen.

  • Can you guess what President Bush's legacy will end up being? Hint: Winning the war on terror (or terrah) isn't part of the equation.
  • Back on the Democratic side of things, this personal story of one environmental activist shows that while Hillary talks about having the experience to make change, she can act like the stereotypical politician that tries to play to a constituent instead of helping them....then taking credit for everything in the end where no credit is due. (Reminder: Vote on Tuesday if you are in New York or one of 21 other states)
  • Speaking of who to vote for on Tuesday, Jeffrey Feldman mentions how different methods of campaign organizing can affect you in your personal space. What makes more of an impact to you, a robocall on behalf of Hillary from Charlie Rangel...or seeing campaign flyers around town and in your apartment building lobby? Personally, I hate robocalls, no matter who they are for.
  • And finally, while thinking about that green promise, what our current reality looks like and what executives at ExxonMobil are making.