Tuesday, September 04, 2007

McCain Now Attacking Children

Anyone who offers something that counters McCain's delusional quest to become the next President better watch out. Although you may be one of many, if your words become public, expect the "wrath" of Senator John. That is exactly what happened to one high school student in Concord, NH today.

From ThinkProgress:

During a question and answer session, McCain jokingly called a high school student a "little jerk" after the young man questioned the Arizona legislator about his age.

"If elected, you'd be older than Ronald Reagan, making you the oldest president," the student said. "Do you ever worry that you might die in office or get Alzheimer’s or some other disease that might affect your judgment?"

"Every campaign I've ever been on in my entire life, I've outcampaigned all of my opponents," responded McCain. "And I'm confident that I will. Thanks for the question, you little jerk."

After laughter from the crowd, McCain then quipped, "you're drafted."


Sounds like that over-inflated ego has a thin shell these days.