Thursday, January 18, 2007

Now The Wingers Are Messing With My Hometown


I am a New Yorker at heart and thankfully live here now, but I did grow up in L.A. So when a winger like Ann Coulter talks shit about the city of angels, it pisses me off. Of course she is a certified nutcase and under investigation for multiple crimes but this had to be mentioned.

Recently John McCain and Mitt Romney compared NYC to Iraq, now the crazy blond-hair lady compared the civil war in Iraq to California. To her Baghdad is like Los Angeles in that the crips and bloods fight amongst themselves as the Sunni and Shias are slaughtering each other on the streets of Baghdad.

See the insanity if you wish, from Crooks and Liars.

Seriously, when is the media going to understand that putting this woman on television is never a good idea. I don't care about ratings, we need some sanity on cable news and she certainly does not contribute anything like that.