Tuesday, October 30, 2007

What Tony Snow And I Have Learned From Fox News

I got to admit, Tony Snow is right when he said that we have a lot to learn from his former workplace, Fox News. That is where it ends though for agreement's sake. Watching Fox News (occasionally) and hearing about them through various websites has taught me that the cable news channel is a behemoth of right wing propaganda. For Tony, they taught him to be an expert liar when he left to go work at the White House. So when he gave an interview with Condé Nast, he was spot on.

From Condé Nast:

On his alma mater, Fox News: "There's perceived bias on the part of Fox because they don't treat conservatives as knuckle-dragging morons....I think the rap on Fox having a bias is an unfair one. My sense is rather than grousing with a winning formula, people ought to learn from them."

Well Tony, I still believe that conservatives by and large are still knuckle-dragging morons though there are some exceptions I presume. Studies show that people that get their news from Fox are actually dumber than the rest of us when it comes to current events. Even Rupert Murdoch thinks so.

As for Tony's knowledge of the facts, well it seems he doesn't know much either. I think I'll stick with my slew of blogs and newspapers, thanks anyway.