Thursday, March 01, 2007

More Journalistic Excellence From Glenn Beck

This guy never ceases to amaze me. Recently someone wrote that eventually he will say something so outlandish it will get him fired. I disagree with that statement completely. Tonight he responded to Keith Olbermann's assessment of the Beckster and out did himself by proposing to take nude photos of US Weekly's Dina Sansing during the interview.

When he posed the question to her the silence was deafening to say the least. She apparently did not find it funny that the wingnut wanted to take photos of her in the buff. I certainly wouldn't. Be sure to watch this short clip of Beck at his finest.

From Crooks and Liars:

video_wmv Download (597) | Play (511) video_mov Download (295) | Play (339)

via Chris Achorn:

BECK: Dina, let me tell you something. I don`t think you have to be famous. I think you just work in the average environment in America now, somebody would get a picture of you, and then it would be posted all around, and it will happen in your office.

SANSING: Possibly.

BECK: You don`t think so?

SANSING: Well, it depends. You know, it depends…

BECK: Dina, I`ve got some time and a camera. Why don`t you stop by? No? OK.