Friday, January 05, 2007

Debate: Scarborough versus O'Reilly?

Oh it's on now! Scarborough challenged Bill O'Lielly to a debate after Mr. Falafel said everyone at NBC hates Bush. Now that would be an interesting battle between a conservative ex-Congressman and a giant ass-kissing bully. Scarborough challenged him on his MSNBC show and called Bill a suckup to the Republican party.

From MSNBC (bottom of transcript):

Scarborough: And I challenge you to debate me anytime, anyplace, anywhere, and find one thing I have said on this program over the past year that is not consistent with the conservative congressman who was against military adventurism when I was in Congress, that was against exploding deficits, that was against reckless spending and against turning Congress into the type of swamp that we Republicans have turned it into over the past six years!

That doesn‘t make me liberal, that makes me conservative! That may make you, though, a suck-up, if you defend the Republicans that have done that to this country and to our party over the past six years! (full transcript below the fold)

I'll definitely watch that, seeing O'Reilly turn a bright shade of red is always a great sight!