Monday, September 24, 2007

The Autumn Leaves

I didn't post anything this weekend was because I was too busy relaxing up in Vermont for my birthday. My wonderful girlfriend took me to the Northeast Kingdom as it is known up there to see the autumn leaves and a few unique sights, like the Ben and Jerry ice cream factory (Mmmmm) and an afternoon in New Hampshire's Franconia State Park. So to make up for the quiet blogging weekend, here a few of my favorite shots from that beautiful part of the country.



This is just from the parking lot at Franconia State Park.


The path to the famous "Flume."


It was all picturesque.


After taking the aerial tram, we found ourselves on top of a 4180 foot mountain.

At that height, you are literally on top of the clouds.

Sorry, no pics from Ben and Jerrys, too busy eating all that ice cream.